2008 Intern | Boston University '09
Business Administration Major
Finance and Entrepreneurship Concentration
What were your job responsibilities as a VPF intern?
- Developing and distributing marketing materials including an informational brochure.
- Organizing MBA student travel trip from Iceland to NYC.
- Maintaining client list tracker.
What was your biggest takeaway from interning at VPF?
Use your network to consistently develop relationships; you never know when it will be useful (or when you can be useful to someone else)!
What is one of your favorite memories from interning at VPF?
Learning about David’s Iceland travels and developing a fascination for the country (I eventually went myself in 2018)!
How did your VPF internship prepare you for your career post-graduation?
My VPF internship taught me how to multitask in a professional environment and maintain curiosity for varied topics.
Where do you work now?
I work at Mastercard as the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, Data & Services.
What are your job responsibilities?
- Global services budgeting and forecasting.
- Animating monthly and quarterly results.
- Driving business insights and developing standard business KPIs.
- Currency exposure calculations.
What's your favorite part about your job?
Being involved in a rapidly growing business and highly respectable company that takes corporate social responsibility seriously.